Thursday, 10 August 2017

In My Head


Hullo, my never ending readers.

Today I am featuring Lock&Tuft, Cae, Poppy and 22769 @ ROMP.

The ROMP fair is now open. This is an amazing collective of all things sexy and kinky. I am wearing hair from a gacha by Lock&Tuft. There are common collars, uncommon hair packs and the rare hair fatpack with blindfold HUD to be won. The collar is from Cae.

The lingerie is from Poppy. It's made for Maitreya and Slink Hourglass and comes in seven colors.

The furniture is from 22769. There are adult and PG versions of the chair and bed. I have pictured the PG versions. The bed, that I am posed on, has single and couples cuddle animations. The chair has solo animations.

I hope you enjoy today's ROMP quickie.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: lock&tuft - ari (catwa) RARE @ ROMP
Collar: Cae :: Masuria :: Collar @ ROMP

Poppy - Jessyca / Black @ ROMP
Bra: Poppy - Jessyca Bra *black* Maitreya
Panties: Poppy - Jessyca Panties *black* Maitreya

Emma is pictured with...
22769 - Minimalist @ ROMP
Bed: 22769 - Minimalist Futon Burlwood - PG
Cabinet: 22769 - Minimalist Sideboard
Leaf in vase: 22769 - Monstera Leaf in Water Bottle
Art: 22769 - Sens8ional Artwork
Lamp: 22769 - Minimalist Floor Lamp
Chair: 22769 - Minimalist Ball Lounger Burlwood - PG


No comments:

Post a Comment