Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Little Secrets



Hullo, my strong readers.

Today I am featuring Salt & Pepper and unKindness @ Rewind, BOOM @ ROMP and Runaway.

From the Rewind event I am wearing the cute lil top from Salt & Pepper. It's made for Maitreya and Slink Hourglass. There are six single colors; roller girl black, roller girl blue, roller girl pink, kiss grey (pictured), kiss white and kiss black.  Also from the event, I am pictured with the microphone and stand from the She Pop Band set by unKindness. There is also a keyboard, guitar and drum kit, all with rockin' animations. Click here for the promotion pic.

I am also wearing hair from Runaway. From the ROMP event I am wearing a tiny skirt by BOOM. It's made for Maitreya and Slink Hourglass and includes a color HUD.

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Delina Hair – Blondes L$275
Top: S&P top Atma Lara @ Rewind
Skirt: *BOOM* 08 Mini Maitreya (Princess Pack) @ ROMP

Emma is pictured with...
unKindness - She Pop Band @ Rewind
Microphone: uK - She-Pop Microphone
Microphone stand: uK - She-Pop Microphone Stand

White shot...
Guitar: uK - She-Pop Guitar
Keyboard: uK - She-Pop Keyboard
Drum Kit: uK - She Pop Drum Set
Drumsticks: uK -She Pop DrumStick
Stool: uK - She Pop Drummer's Stool




No comments:

Post a Comment