Sunday, 19 March 2017

Oh-Oh


Hullo, my every readers.

Today I am featuring ChicChica @ Cosmopolitan, Ionic, Chez Moi, Serenity Style and CCDesign. Plus a group gift from Salt & Pepper until March 20.

I am wearing a St Patrick's Day harness from Salt & Pepper. This sexy group gift will be available until March 20.  The female version is made for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya. The male version is made for Aesthetic, Signature, Slink and TMP. I have paired it with spiky shoes from ChicChica @ Cosmopolitan. They're made for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and come in eight colors.

I have set up the scene in the backstage area of the outdoor stage from Ionic and include a handful of items you'll find in their gachas. Also pictured is the piano from Chez Moi and the dresser set from Serenity Style. Plus the full permission snake plant from CCDesign.

Join me @ TWTP as I DJ the St Patrick's Day party. I'll be playing two hours of Irish and rock music, plus requests. It runs from 7 - 9 pm on March 19.

I hope you enjoy today's St Patrick's Day look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Harness: S&P harness Venus St. Patrick - Lara L$0/Free until March 20
Heels: :::ChicChica::: Lina Green M @ Cosmopolitan L$230

Emma is pictured with...
Stage /w backstage room: ionic :  A Forest  stage-house
Piano: CHEZ MOI  - Deluxe Piano White (PG)
Lyrics frame: CHEZ MOI - Lyrics Frames
Telephone: ionic - where is my phone? L$85 per play
Plant: CCDesign - Mesh Snake Plant
Art: ionic - where is my ocean frame? L$85 per play

Serenity Style - A love touch L$420
Cabinet: Serenity Style- A love touch cabinet
Vase: Serenity Style- A love touch flowers jars
...the set also includes (not pictured)
Room divider: Serenity Style- A love touch room divider
Chair: Serenity Style- A love touch chair



No comments:

Post a Comment