Thursday, 23 February 2017

Australia Street


Hullo, my perfect readers.

Before I jump into today's post I'd like to apologize for my absence. I've had a world of graphics issues, internet trouble and a lil heartache. Instead of dwelling on those things, I'm going to catch up with all the blogging goodness and share lots of amazing products. There will be one small change to my posts, I'll no longer be posting the price of items, unless I have been given the information from the designer. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Today I am featuring Serenity Style, Fiasco and Chez Moi @ MadPea International Food Fair, Lucas Lameth, Clockhaus, Italiano, Mesh India and Di's Opera @ Cosmopolitan, Runaway @ Hairology, Salt & Pepper @ Rewind and Nomad @ Draftsman.

From the MadPea International Food Fair event I am featuring three amazing designers. The event is to raise money for the Feed A Smile charity. From Serenity Style I have pictured the rare Tapas y Mas building, plus a handful of common items. All items are listed below. The table and dining chairs are from Fiasco. Chez Moi have created a fun food cart with poses. There are three colors available.

The current round of Cosmopolitan is almost over (we've missed tooooo much, I know!!). Before it changes its treats, head on down to check out the pretty necklace from Lucas Lameth. The stockings are from Clockhaus. They're made for Belleza, L.Inc, Sking, Banned, Maitreya and Omega. I finished my look with boots from Italiano. They're made for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya and TMP. Also at the event you'll find the car from Mesh India and the pose from Di's Opera.

Other items of interest include gorgeous hair from Runaway @ Hairology. The dress is from Salt & Pepper @ REWIND. This metallic leather dress comes in eight single colors and is made for Slink Hourglass and Maitreya. In the background you'll see the factory available from Nomad @ Draftsman.

I hope you enjoy today's street look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Joanne Hair – Boobs Unfitted  @ Hairology L$275
Necklace: (luc) Marguerite Statement Necklace, Black/Silver @ Cosmopolitan L$229
Dress: S&P dress Heather Lara @ REWIND L$249
Stockings: CLOCKHAUS - Sonia Stockings WHITE @ Cosmopolitan L$169
Shoes: Italiano Boots Rise Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan L$490

Emma is posed by...
Solo: Di's Opera - Luxious 1 - 1 @ Cosmopolitan L$50

Emma is pictured with...
Table: Fiasco - Shabby Kitchen Island @ MadPea International Food Fair 
Chair: Fiasco - Shabby Kitchen Chair @ MadPea International Food Fair

Market cart: CHEZ MOI - Farmers Market Cart White @ MadPea International Food Fair

Serenity Style - Tapas y Mas Gacha @ MadPea International Food Fair
Shop: Serenity Style- Chiringuito RARE
Menu board: Serenity Style- Menu Board
Glass: Serenity Style- Empty glasses
Plate: Serenity Style- Pile of dishes
Food 1: Serenity Style- Pulpo a la gallega
Food 2: Serenity Style- Pincho de tortilla

Car: MI Classic Retro Car Dining PG  [15 LI] @ Cosmopolitan L$300
Factory: Nomad // Old Factory B @ Draftsman


No comments:

Post a Comment