Monday, 2 January 2017

We Are Young


Hullo, my brighter readers.

Today I am featuring Milk Tea @ Sanarae, Runaway, unKindness and Ionic.

I am wearing stunning hair from Runaway. The beautiful lingerie is new for Milk Tea @ Sanarae. It's available in four colors. The lingerie can be worn with or without the bolero. They're made for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega.

I am pictured with house and furnishings from Ionic. There are a number of items from the Where is my? gacha, plus an item from the We Are Young gacha and the El Albergue gacha. For a full list of items, please see below. The house comes in a set of four downtown cottages.

The fence that you can see through the window is from unKindness. There are three colors in the set.

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Nora Hair - Blondes L$275
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Amy - Pink @ Sanarae L$160

Emma is pictured with...
Fence: Fence: uk – May Flower Fence Full Set L$450
House: Ionic : Downtown Cottage N39 {Vintage interior} (Set of 4) L$850

Ionic – Where is my? gacha L$85 per play
Plant: ionic - where is my plant?
Telephone: ionic - where is my phone?
Table + Chairs: ionic - where is my kitchen table?
Dishes: ionic  - where are my dishes?
Take away: ionic - where is my Take away Chinese vegan food?

Ionic – We Are Young Gacha L$90 per play
Light box: ionic - Forever/Young/Today - Light Box

Ionic - El Albergue Gacha L$90 per play
Backpack: *ionic* Traveler's backpack  {brown}



No comments:

Post a Comment