Monday, 23 January 2017

Spirit Cold


Hullo, my known readers.

Today I am featuring Emo-tions, Birth, Codex, Absolut Vendetta, Newchurch and Di's Opera @ Cosmopolitan.

I am wearing hair from Emo-tions. The color packs come with a hair color and accessories HUD. There are two sizes included. I am wearing eye shadow for Catwa mesh heads from Birth. The necklace is from Codex. There are three colors available. The dress is from Absolut Vendetta. It comes with a 20 color HUD.

I am pictured with chairs, table and ornament from Newchurch. There are two color sets available.

I am posed by Di's Opera. There are five poses in the set.

I hope you enjoy today's Cosmopolitan look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * LUZY* - Blondes @ Cosmopolitan L$190
Eye shadow: *Birth* 3rd Gen Eye Makeup - Lush - Set 4 @ Cosmopolitan L$250
Necklace: CODEX_NECKLACE BETLAM SILVER @ Cosmopolitan L$190
Dress: Absolut Vendetta -Open Back Dress*MAITREYA @ Cosmopolitan L$240

Emma is posed by...
Solo: Di's Opera - Grandeur 1 - 4 @ Cosmopolitan L$200 (set of 5)

Emma is pictured with...
Newchurch - Zhang Console and Armchair Set, Rosewood @ Cosmopolitan L$325
Chair: :: N :: Zhang Armchair, Rosewood
Table: :: N :: Zhang Console Table, Rosewood
Ornament: :: N :: Goddess of Mercy


No comments:

Post a Comment