Thursday, 12 January 2017

I Will Wait



Hullo, my bold readers.

Today I am featuring Avanti, Italiano, Runic Design, Lagom and Clutter Home @ Cosmopolitan. Plus Verocity @ Hello Tuesday.

This will be our last look at the current round @ Cosmopolitan. I am wearing lingerie from Avanti. It's made for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Omega. The shoes are from Italiano.

I have set up the scene in the red cottage from Runic Design. The bed, desk and plant are from the Living Eco Gacha by Lagom. The neon light is from Myrrine. Lastly the chair is from Clutter Home and there are four versions included.

I am posed by Verocity @ Hello Tuesday. Don't miss this 50% off pose set.

I hope you enjoy today's Cosmopolitan look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Lingerie: .:Avanti:. Celeste Lingerie Set - Pink @ Cosmopolitan L$249
Shoes: Italiano - Saba Black@ Cosmopolitan L$190

Emma is posed by...
Solo: Verocity - Dreaming 5  @ Hello Tuesday 50% off

Emma is pictured with...
House: Runic Design: Ashe The Red Cottage @ Cosmopolitan L$375
Chair: Clutter - Repperton Chair - Cream @ Cosmopolitan L$250 (Set of 4)
Neon light: Myrrine - Neon light - cloud @ Cosmopolitan L$150

LAGOM – Living Eco Gacha @ Cosmopolitan L$50 per play 
Bed: LAGOM-Livin Eco [Bed] RARE
Desk: LAGOM-Livin Eco [Planter]
Plant: LAGOM-Livin Eco [Planter]


No comments:

Post a Comment