Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Give Me a Try


Hullo, my hoping readers.

Today I am featuring Violetility, AsteroidBox, NOX and Pulse @ ROMP, Pillows @ Draftsman, no13 and Mignonne @ U L T R A and Runaway.

The  ROMP event will be wrapping up in a few days. Before it does, you need to check out some of these amazingly fun items. I am pictured in the 'free to a good master' box from Violetility. It includes five cute poses. Pictured behind me is the pet bed also from Violetility. Both items are included in a set with a pet cage (not pictured). The sets are available in three colors.

Also from  ROMP, I am wearing the three strap collar from AsteroidBox. The rope marks are from NOX. Included are system layers, TMP and Omega appliers. I am also wearing the corset from Pulse, for Maitreya bodies. They come in a number of sexy colors and also includes a matching bra.

I am also pictured with the Victorian Doll House from Pillows @ Draftsman. Plus the rare coffee shop from the Ordinary Small Coffee Shop gacha by no13. @ U L T R A. Also at the event you'll find the skin I'm wearing from Mignonne. There are three tones available.

I am wearing hair from Runaway.

I hope you enjoy today's kitty look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Nymph Hair - Blondes L$275
Face Skin: [Mignonne] Cintia ICE HUD Catwa @ U L T R A L$850
Body Skin: [Mignonne] OMEGA body appliers for ICE tone  @ U L T R A L$150
Collar: AsteroidBox. Three Strap Collar // Black @ ROMP L$175
Rope marks: NOX. Bound @ ROMP L$80
Corset: .:Pulse:. Vanity Corset & Bra - Maitreya Lara - Black  @ ROMP L$199

Emma is posed by...
Box: Violetility - Pet Box @ ROMP L$315 (in set) or L$99 separately

Emma is pictured with...
Pet bed: Violetility - Pet Bed [Pink] @ ROMP L$315 (in set)
House: [P] Pillows, TLHC: Victorian Doll House-Light 1 @ Draftsman L$500
Coffee Shop: ::no13:: ordinary small coffee shop RARE @ U L T R A L$70 per play


No comments:

Post a Comment