Friday, 9 December 2016

My Oh My


Hullo, my little readers.

Today i am featuring DeLa and Modish @ Winter Trend Fair, Milk Tea @ Winter Solstice, Modish @ Cosmopolitan, SPELL @ The Chapter Four and Ionic. Plus the announcement of the December group cover for the Sounds of Secondlife Flickr group.

From the Winter Trend Fair I am featuring hair from DeLa. The hair comes in boob friendly and fitted versions. There are 12 colors packs available. The lipstick, for CatWa mesh heads, is from Modish. It includes six shimmery colors.

The lingerie is new from Milk Tea @ Winter Solstice. It comes in four colors sand is made for Maitreya, belleza, Slink, TMP and Omega. The event ends on the 19th.

I am also wearing skin from Modish @ Cosmopolitan.

From the Obscuro gacha @ SPELL I have used the Victorian necklace, chair and paintings. The X-mas Tree is new from the Winter Lights gacha by SPELL @ The Chapter Four. There are six trees and one rare gazebo to be won.

The scene was set up in the rare Sunshine Cottage from the Wild is the Wind gacha @ Ionic.

The December group cover for my Flickr group, Sounds of Secondlife, goes to a beautiful shot by  yaya bracula called My o My. The colors were so intoxicating I knew it was the perfect shot to take us to the end of the year. Next year I plan on picking a weekly group cover, with in world Art Gallery space. Stay tuned for more details.

I hope you enjoy today's Sounds of Secondlife look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: =DeLa*= "Hariett" Hud (Blondes) @ WTF L$250
Skin: ::Modish::[Catwa] Kayo (F02)Face Applier HUD @ Cosmopolitan L$800
Lipstick: ::Modish:: Kylie-Fairs- [Catwa] Lipstick Set @ WTF L$270
Necklace: SPELL : Victorian Crystal Necklace L$80 per play
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Bloom - White @ Winter Solstice L$200

Emma is pictured with...
House: *Ionic* Sunshine Cottage RARE L$90 per play
X-mas Tree: SPELL : Spiral Christmas Tree - 6 @ The Chapter Four L$70 per play

SPELL - Obscuro Gacha L$80 per play
Chair: SPELL : Forgotten Victorian Chair {wooden}
Paintings: SPELL : Forgotten Victorian Frames


No comments:

Post a Comment