Saturday, 17 December 2016

If I Go, I'm Going


Hullo, my there readers.

Today I am featuring Runaway @ TLC, United Colors and Phedora @ Winter Trend, SPELL @ The Chapter Four, Peaches and Panavia @ Draftsman and Ionic. Plus Chez Moi for Deco(c)rate.

I am wearing hair from Runaway @ The Liaison Collaborative. The hair comes in three fitted sizes, one non fitted and fitted for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink to be worn with a hoodie dress. See the dress here. Instead of the dress, I decided to wear a warm jacket from United Colors and paired it with boots from Phedora. You can find both items @ Winter Trend.

In my last post I featured an item from December's Deco(c)rate and I am at it again. The stylish winter bike carriage is also one of many goodies in the mystery box. There is a PG and adult version included. For more information on how to get your hands on this round or the next, check their website.

I am also pictured with the rare gazebo from the Winter Lights Gacha by SPELL @ The Chapter Four. All the common items are stylish Christmas trees. The rare bunny family is found in the Friends! Gacha @ Ionic.

In the background you'll see the brown fence from peaches and the white winter tree from Panavia. Both items can be found at the current round of Draftsman.

I hope you enjoy today's outside look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] May Hair – Fitted for May Hoodie (Maitreya) – Blondes @ TLC L$275
Jacket: UC_Jody_coat_ black _Maitreya @ WTF L$188
Boots: PHEDORA / Matilda Boots - Maitreya - Belleza - MATERIALS @ WTF L$499

Emma is pictured with...
Carriage: Chez Moi - L'amour Carriage @ Deco(c)rate
Gazebo:SPELL : Winter Lights {Gazebo} RARE  @ The Chapter Four L$70 per play
Rabbit's playing: Ionic - Play whit us! - RARE L$75 per play
Wood Fence: .peaches. Woodland Fence – Link Four @ Draftsman L$250 in set
Winter tree: Panavia – Winter Tree “Fagus” @ Draftsman L$199




No comments:

Post a Comment