Friday, 28 October 2016

Bassically


Hullo, my right readers.

Today I am featuring Amacci, Birth, Kaithleen's, Kunglers, Agapee, Milk Tea and Q Poses @ Cosmopolitan.

I am wearing hair from Amacci. There are six color packs available. The skin, for CatWa mesh heads, is from Birth. The barbed wire choker is from Kaithleen's. From Kunglers I'm wearing the Perla necklace in lavender. There are other colors to choose from. The fur stole is from Agapee. It's made for Slink and Maitreya bodies. Lastly, I'm wearing sexy new lingerie from Milk Tea. There are four colors available and they're made for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Omega, plus underwear system layers.

I am posed by Q Poses.

I hope you enjoy today's Cosmopolitan look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: Amacci Hair - Willow - Blondes @ Cosmopolitan L$250
Skin: *Birth* 3rd Gen ‘Emi’ Catwa (Bibi) Applier – 02. Tone @ Cosmopolitan L$500
Choker: Kaithleen's Barbed Wire Choker for HER @ Cosmopolitan L$199
Necklace: (Kunglers) Perla necklace - Lavender @ Cosmopolitan L$190
Stole: *agp* Agnes fur stole-Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan L$220
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Clarise in White  @ Cosmopolitan L$150

Emma is posed by...
Solo: {QP} Breath @ Cosmopolitan L$85

No comments:

Post a Comment