Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Everybody

 

Hullo, my  loving readers.

Today I am featuring Runaway, Persnickity, 7 Emporium, Fiasco, unKindness, GATO and Clockhaus @ Cosmopolitan, 7mad;Ravens and Serenity Style @ The Project 7, plus Serenity Style main store.

I'm wearing hair from Runaway. From the Cosmopolitan event I'm wearing top and skirt from GATO. There are three color options available. The stockings are from Clockhaus, come in a variety of colors with appliers and have two version included.

From Serenity Style I have used a number of items from the My Little Town gacha set available until July 30 @ The Project Se7en. Also himawari doll, fashion doll  and teddy bear pillow currently available in the Serenity Style main store.

The Gypsy Set is from unKindness. You get rug piles, frame, empty and full cabinets. Items can be purchased separately or as a set for L$450.

At Fiasco you'll find the baby crib. It has sleep and awake poses. It's available in two colors.

Other items of interest include the fairy lights and basket of wands from 7mad;Ravens @ The Project Se7en. The keyboard tape player is form 7 Emporium. The unicycle plant stand is from Persnickity.

I hope you enjoy today's sweet look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Daline Hair L$275
Shirt: GATO - Relaxed Tee Sun @ Cosmopolitan L$160
Skirt: GATO - Uneven Skirt Dark @ Cosmopolitan L$130
Stockings: CLOCKHAUS - Amelia Tights PINK @ Cosmopolitan L$199

Pictured with...
Blanket: uK - Gypsy Quilt Clump 1 L$175
Lights: 7mad;Ravens Star Fairy Hanging 1 @ the Se7en L$150
Cabinet: uK- Gypsy Cabinet White Empty L$225
House + Trees: Serenity Style - My Little Town Houses and Trees @ the Se7en L$70 per play
Candle: Serenity Style- Bring it to me - candle Not Available at time of printing
Plant: Serenity Style- Bring it to me  -plant Not Available at time of printing
Himawari Doll: Serenity Style- Himawari Doll Teal (sit) L$140
Blue House: Serenity Style - My Little Town Blue House @ the Se7en L$70 per play
Yellow House: Serenity Style - My Little Town Yellow House @ the Se7en L$70 per play
Windmill: Serenity Style - My Little Town WindMill @ the Se7en L$70 per play
Town: Serenity Style - My Little Town RARE @ the Se7en L$70 per play
Boat: Serenity Style - My Little Town Boat @ the Se7en L$70 per play
Fashion Doll: Serenity Style - Fashion Doll L$120
Piano Tape Player: 7 Emporium - RX9-1000 Boombox Keyboard L$200
Wands: 7mad;Ravens Basket of Wands NoSparkle @ the Se7en L$199
Floor Plant: Persnickity - Unicycle Planter L$40
Bear Pillow: Serenity Style- Warm Teddy Cushions L$75
Crib: Fiasco - Valina Crib Pink L$350
Wall Panels: uK - Gypsy Frames White L$125
Wall Art: Serenity Style- Bring it to me  -Truly Frame Not Available at time of printing




No comments:

Post a Comment