Monday, 6 June 2016

Rockaway Beach


Hullo, my rockin' readers.

Today I am featuring !Six 'o Clock!, no.match & Elegance Boutique for Hello Tuesday, Plus Insol and R.icielli @ Cosmopolitan.

Hello Tuesday is an awesome Tuesday event where you can get a selected item for L$50 or 50% off. A big saving on some outstanding goodies. I am featuring the beach shelter from !Six 'o Clock!. It has solo and couples animations. The hair is from no.match. You get a blonde HUD and it comes in two sizes. The cute lil top, in sizes XS - L is from Elegance Boutique.

When you're done visiting the Hello Tuesday stores, you can head to the latest round of Cosmopolitan. I'm featuring shoes from R.icielli. They're made for Slink, TMP and Maitreya feet and come with an 18 color HUD. I'm still wearing skin from the Insol gacha. I highly recommend this stunning and highly detailed skin. ^^

I hope you enjoy today's beachy look. I captured the image @ El Diablo at Scorpion Bay.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_DISTANCE ~ Pack of BLONDS @ Hello Tuesday COMING JUNE 7
Skin: Insol. #13 - Face 'Ilona', ST03 'Peach' @ Cosmopolitan L$75 per play
Top: Elegance Boutique -Top "Sun" - Ethnic Red @ Hello Tuesday COMING JUNE 7
Shoes: R.icielli - WENDY High Heels HUD 18 colors @ Cosmopolitan L$249

Emma is pictured with...
Tent: !Six o'clock! Beach Shelter RUSSIA @ Hello Tuesday COMING JUNE 7


No comments:

Post a Comment