Tuesday, 28 June 2016

I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing


Hullo, my close readers.

Today I am featuring Runaway and Elua @ Hairology, Italiano, Spargel & Shine, Myrrine @ Cosmopolitan, Serenity Style @ Project Se7en and Easterling. Also freebies from Pure Poison, Apple May Designs and Zenith @ Collabor88.

I'm wearing hair from Runaway @ Hairology. The super cute lil dress is from Easterling. It's made for Slink, TMP and Maitreya and comes with a color HUD. The shoes are from Italiano @ Cosmopolitan.

My gorgeous wife, Darian, helped with today's look. I sent her off to find some freebies and she came back with a super sexy beach look. The hair is from Elua @ Hairology. From Collabor88, the bikini is by Apple May Designs, sunglasses by Pure Poison and ring from Zenith.

We are pictured with items from the My Little Town gacha by Serenity Style @  Project Se7vn. The event starts on June 30. These resizable pieces form a lovely lil sea-side town. I'm so pleased to announce that I'm now an official Serenity Style blogger. Stay tuned for lots more amazing items.

SERENITY STYLE - NEW LOGO16 200x200

From Cosmopolitan I'm featuring the lovely beach house by Spargel & Shine. The arm chair is from Myrrine. There are four colors available.

I'd like to thank Darian for putting up with me, supporting my crazy blogging dreams and loving me for who I am and for giving me a super awesome birthday present! ^^ I love you. <3

I hope you enjoy today's birthday look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Daline Hair – Blondes @ Hairology L$200
Dress: [EASTERLiNG] Piper Dress L$99
Shoes: Italiano Sandals @ Cosmopolitan from L$149

Darian is wearing...
Hair: +elua+ Mao_Red - Hair @ Hairology L$0/Free
Glasses: Pure Poison Catsa - Sunglasses @ Collabor88 L$0/Free
Bikini: Apple May Designs - Hannah - Silver @ Collabor88 L$0/Free
Ring: =Zenith= Boho Ring (Flower) - Silver @ Collabor88 L$0/Free

Pictured with...
House: Spargel & Shine - Primula Beach House  @ Cosmopolitan L$850
Chair: Myrrine - Ariane Armchair grey/white. @ Cosmopolitan L$250

Serenity Style - My Little Town Gacha @ the Se7en COMING JUNE 30
Houses: Serenity Style - My Little Town Houses and Trees
Windmill: Serenity Style - My Little Town WindMill
Welcome Sign: Serenity Style - My Little Town Welcome
Town: Serenity Style - My Little Town RARE
Boat: Serenity Style - My Little Town Boat




No comments:

Post a Comment