Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Shoot Him Down


Hullo, my heart-broken readers.

Today I am featuring Salt & Pepper @ The Gacha Garden, Milk Tea and House of Ruby.

I'm wearing lingerie from Milk Tea now available in the main store. It comes in black or white. You get Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and Omega appliers. The shoes I'm wearing can be won from the Seduction Gacha by Salt & Pepper @  The Gacha Garden. The shoes are for Slink and Maitreya high feet. Lots of colors to be won.

Jake is wearing thong by House of Ruby. It's available in lots of colors for slink body users.

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Sian (Black) Version 1 L$200
Shoes: S&P seduction heels Maitreya  black @ The Gacha Garden The L$75 per play

Jake is wearing...
Undies: [HoR] Shine Thong for Him  - Black - Slink HUD L$96


No comments:

Post a Comment