Saturday, 16 April 2016

Minerva



Hullo, my saved readers.

Today I am featuring unKindness for Gacha Guardians, Salt & Pepper and Dictatorshop @ ROMP and Asset. Plus the announcement of the group cover for my Flickr group, Sounds of Secondlife.

From ROMP I am featuring a stunning lil dress by Salt & Pepper. It's made for Maitreya and Slink bodies and comes in a number of fun colors. The secret garden arbor with adult swing is from Dictatorshop. There are solo sits, couples cuddles and adult animations.

The house in the background is the rare prize by unKindness for Gacha Guardians. Lots of amazing house and garden items in this outstanding gacha.

The red tree and rock are from Asset. There are four tree color sets available.

I am pleased to announce the image I wanna kiss you but I want it too much by Vixy Miggins will be the group cover for April. Vixy has quickly become one of my favorite photographers and this image is nothing short of incredible. She creates dark, moody, sexy and powerful images. Check out her stream and all the artists in today's countdown and show them a lil love. To be eligible for the group cover, add your music related Secondlife images to Sounds of Secondlife.

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Songs
10. Gemini - Time To Share
9. M - Onde Sensuelle
8. Birdy - All You Never Say
7. Dido - No Freedom
6. The Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula
5. WILLY WILLIAM - Ego
4. Warpaint - Son
3. Quantic & Nickodemus Ft. Tempo & The Candela Allstars - Mi Swing Es Tropical
2. Fresh Music Live - When Doves Cry (Prince Cover)
1. Deftones - Minerva

Top 10 Artist & Images
10.Britny Rae -  Time To Share
9.  Ϯ Lou ShAdoW Ϯ  -  Onde Sensuelle
8. Stella Mahogany - If only I could look into your mind..
7.  Ann. ♥︎ - No Love Without Freedom... 💞
6.  Asier MarsTarantula
5.  Lokhe ~Angel~ Verlack - ~Ego - Dark Kitsune on the run down the Hills~
4.  Elisabeth Pontes - My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story
3.  Maxie Daviau - Happy Spring! ♥
2.  Vin CinquettiWhen doves cry...
1.  Vixy Miggins - I wanna kiss you but I want it too much

Emma is wearing...
Dress: S&P Dress Kelly @ ROMP L$319

Emma is picture with...
Rock: > Asset < Viking Rock - Raven L$200
Red Tree: > Asset < Autumn Elm Grande tree L$200
House: uK - Spring Shabby Cottage for The Gacha Guardian L$100 per play
Arbor Swing: Secret Garden: Arbor With Adult Swing v1.0 @ ROMP L$2,400



No comments:

Post a Comment