Sunday, 24 April 2016

Hold Me In Your Arms


Hullo, my safe readers.

Today I am featuring Legal Insanity, JamBee and Purple Poses @ Black Fashion Fair and hair from Asset.

The hair I am wearing is new at Asset. The hair comes in three sizes and has lots of fun colors in each HUD. Many color packs to choose from.

From the Black Fashion Fair event I am showcasing an adorable dress from Legal Insanity. It comes in sizes XS - L, fitmesh and for Slink and Belleza bodies. The amazing boots are new from JamBee. They are made for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya. The snuggly couples pose is from Purple Poses.

I captured the image at the massage room above the Coffee Shop @ Deelights Resort. Thanks to Kas for help with this image. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: > Asset < Mira Hair (L) - Blondes L$250
Dress: Legal Insanity - Daisy dress beige @ BFF L$269
Boots: JamBee > BFF Bonnie Heels > @ BFF L$680

Pose by...
Couples: PURPLE POSES - Couple 470 @ BFF L$90


No comments:

Post a Comment