Friday, 15 April 2016

All Mine


Hullo, my hiding readers.

Today I am featuring Ama, titzuki, Luxuria, an lar [poses] and 22769 @ ROMP.

ROMP is by far my favorite adult event on the grid and this is another round sure to please. All the fun kicks off on the 15th of April.

I am wearing the light cane marks for the back made by Ama. They come with tattoo layers and Omega appliers. The lingerie set is from Luxuria and comes with system layers and Omega appliers. The adjustable collar and cuffs are from Titzuki. I am posed by an lar [poses] and pictured with furniture from 22769. Jake is using one of the solo sits in the stool.



I hope you enjoy our first look at ROMP.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Light Cane Mark: Ama. : Caned Chest and Back @ ROMP L$99
Collar & Cuffs: titzuki : chain me pretty / obsidian @ ROMP L$360
Lingerie: {Luxuria} Bound Lace Lingerie - Indulgence Set (6 Colors) @ ROMP L$640

Emma is posed by...
Solo: an lar [poses] The Lola Series (5 Poses) @ ROMP L$150

Emma is pictured with...
Bed: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Baroque Round Bed Sand ADULT @ ROMP L$635
Stool: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Baroque Ottoman Brown ADULT @ ROMP L$300
Sofa: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Baroque Bench Brown ADULT @ ROMP L$270



No comments:

Post a Comment