Tuesday, 26 April 2016

A Love Song


Hullo, my loving readers.

Today I am featuring Spellbound, HopScotch, Ama. and Nais @ ROMP. Plus Essenz @ Black Fashion Fair.

From the ROMP event I am showcasing hair from Spellbound. This style comes with mouth gag and drool, plus a color HUD for hair and gag. The clothes pins are from HopScotch. I am posed by prop from Ama. and Nais.

The shoes I'm wearing are the L$1 gift from Essenz @ Black Fashion Fair. They are made for Slink and Maitreya high feet and come with a color HUD to change the heels and metal.

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: +Spellbound+ Lost // Chapter I : Earth @ ROMP L$350
Blindfold: [SWaGGa] Kawaii Blindfold  - Blk (RLV) @ ROMP L$99
Pegs: *~*HopScotch*~* Nipple Clothespin @ ROMP L$150
Shoes: Essenz - Georgia (Olive Gray) - Gift @ BFF L$1

Emma is posed by...
Prop: Ama. and Nais : Neon bondage 2 @ ROMP L$98



No comments:

Post a Comment