Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Scar


Hullo, my familiar readers.

Today I am featuring items from my sassy new sponsor, Easterling. Plus shoes from Salt & Pepper.

The super cute skirt from Easterling comes with a color HUD packed full of pretty styles. It's made for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya bodies. A demo is available. The upper body tattoo has a tattoo layer, Belleza and Maitreya appliers. Check out the Easterling store today for sassy, sexy and adorable clothes. ^^

The stylish boots from Salt & Pepper are available in the main store. There are four earthy colors to choose from and a bonus white pair is included in the fatpack. Grab the set for only L$1,350. There is a group discount on products and lots of group gifts to be collected.

EASTERLING logo 200 x 200 

I captured the image at the newly renovated, Ironwood Hills. I hope you enjoy today's look. The song featured today....is me! *gasps* I love singing and I hope you love hearing me sing. =)

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Tattoo: [EASTERLING] Maggie Tattoo L$10
Skirt: [EASTERLiNG] Marzia Skirt (unpacked)  L$150
Boots: S&P Arwen boots - Black L$699 per color

Song: Emma Deelight - Scar (Missy Higgins Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment