Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Long Night


Hullo, my nighttime readers.

Today I'm featuring a stunning dress from Chambre Rose. Plus pose from Luanes World @ Tres Chic.

The new creation from Chambre Rose is available in store now. Included is a corset only, plus the corset and skirt combo forming a stunning dress. It's made for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and a fitted mesh version is included for non mesh bodies. Make sure to try the demo on.

The pose pack from Luanes World, featuring 8 glamorous poses, is currently available at Tres Chic until March 11. I used #4 in the pose pack.

I captured the image at Elysion. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Just a quick note, my internet has been disconnected and the new connection could take up to 20 days so posts will be few and far between during that time. Of course I'll flood your faces with fashion goodness the second the new internet is connected. Miss you all til then!!

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Corset + Skirt: :-:Chambre Rose:-: Morgane @ Chambre Rose L$189 per color

Emma is posed by...
Glamorous Pose: :LW: Poses - Glamour girl @ Tres Chic L$199


No comments:

Post a Comment