Friday, 25 March 2016

Easy


Hullo, my easy readers.

Today I'm featuring Luanes World @ Tres Chic, Milk Tea @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair. Plus Abrasive, [I<3F] and {ViSion} @ Whore Couture Fair.

The adorable Milk Tea legwarmer stockings are available until the 27th of March @ The Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair. Lots of fun colors to be won.

The pose prop I am using is currently available at Tres Chic. It has five poses, holdable props and as usual, you can modify and adjust the prop as you like.

The items featured at the Whore Couture Fair are only L$5 each. The amazing gifts are to celebrate the WCF anniversary. The lingerie, with omega appliers, is from abrasive. The sheer mesh top is from Vision. The tattoo is from [I<3F].

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Lingerie: [ abrasive ] Intimate Lace Set @ WCF L$5
White Top: {ViSion} -S&F *Mesh Lola Top @ WCF L$5
Tattoo: [I<3F] Tattoo [Into the Nature] @ WCF L$5
Socks: Milk Tea: Snugglebugs Legwarmer Stocking (Black) 1 @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair L$50 per play

Emma is posed by...
Pose prop: :LW: Poses - Urban Chic female pose prop (full) @ Tres Chic L$249

No comments:

Post a Comment