Friday, 11 March 2016

Black Betty


Hullo, my ready readers.

Today I am featuring Phoenix, #adored, SIIX, Identity Body Shop, Alaskametro<3, INSANYA, TABOU, Razor and Come Soon Poses @ Whore Couture Fair for only L$5 each.

I am wearing hair from Phoenix, lipstick from #adored, bodysuit from SIIX, hand tattoo from Identity Body Shop, nail polish from Alaskametro<3, stockings from INSANYA, leg chains from TABOU, boots from Razor. I am posed with the pose prop from Come Soon Poses. Please note I didn't use the pose included.

I hope you enjoy this super cheap and super sexy look. ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: WCF5 - 5L Gift (Phoenix Hair) @ WCF L$5
Lipstick: WCF5 - 5L Gift (#adored) @ WCF L$5
Hand Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Last Symbols @ WCF L$5
Nail Polish: WCF5 - 5L Gift (alaskametro<3) @ WCF L$5
Bodysuit: SIIX//Mira Playsuit//Black @ WCF L$5
Leg Chains: TABOU . Leg chain - Blue Stone . @ WCF L$5
Stockings: WCF5 - 5L Gift (INSANYA) Stockings w/Euros @ WCF L$5
Boots: WCF5 - 5L Gift (Razor///) @ WCF L$5

Emma is posed with...
Pose prop: *CS* Girls Like Rock @ WCF L$5


No comments:

Post a Comment