Saturday, 13 February 2016

The Lakes


Hullo, my loving readers.

It would seem that I'm about two weeks behind in announcing the group cover for my Flickr group, Sounds of Secondlife. So to keep up the trend for 2016, I'll announce the cover around the middle of the month instead. ^^ Whoever gets the cover will still be showcased for a month.

To celebrate Valentines Day, I have chosen the image 'Where the skyline kissed the shore' by Ayla Barzane as February's group cover. Ayla is a beautiful photographer who creates loving, gorgeous, stylish, sensual images. She's a talent not to be missed. Make sure you check out her work plus all the other fantastic artists in today's countdown.

Today's image was captured near the lil lake at Deelights Resort. My gorgeous wife Darian has been enabling my decorating addiction for the last few years and I honestly can't thank her enough. I've never met someone who is so caring, loving, intelligent, gorgeous and perfect as she is. She continues to stick by me and give me strength when I have none. There is never enough of her in my day but I'm lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life with her. I love you, Darian, for always and forever. <333

Happy Valentine's Day to all and I hope you enjoy today's countdown. =)

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Tunes
10. Ghost Loft - So High
9. Anathema - Deep
8. Marvyn Gaye - Come Get To This
7. Simply Red - Sad Old Red
6. Sia - Big Girls Cry
5. Michael Bublé - Feeling Good
4. Insane Clown Posse - Forever
3. Porcelain and The Tramps - King of the World
2. Nouvelle Vague - Heart of Glass
1. Rhodes - The Lakes

Top 10 Artists & Images
10. Britny Rae - So High
9. LOLA LILALO - Deep
8. Vin Cinquetti - Come get to this
7. Akim Alonzo - Sad Old Red (Red Lips) 
6. Taleah McmahonBig girls cry when their hearts are breaking
5. luane meo[ Harmony is a beautiful Balance between Mind, Body and Soul measured in tender, peaceful Moments..]
4.  Goldie Blindside - ♫ [ICP]: To find piece of mind is impossible,Forever is plagued with obstacles
3. Vixy Miggins aka Thug Po3try - Keep your head down until I tell you may speak.
2.  Rღse... once ...
1. Ayla Barzane - Where the skyline kissed the shore

No comments:

Post a Comment