Thursday, 4 February 2016

Micro Wars


Hullo, my bold readers.

Today I am featuring lingerie from Milk Tea @ Sanarae and an adorable pose prop from Luanes World.

The gorgeous lingerie set I am wearing is a new creation from Milk Tea. It's available at the Sanarae event from January 16 - February 18, 2016. There are four beautiful pastel colors available. Plus get your hands on the pastel nail polish sets for Slink and Maitreya. For more information on the Sanarae Event check out their website and Flickr pages.

The adorable pose prop I'm using is available at Luanes World. There is a male and female version included and you can edit the position of the props. Please note that I have moved both puppies from their original position.

I captured today's image at Warm Springs. This is a lovely, winter themed sim perfect for photographers. Join the group for L$50 for rez rights. For more Warm Springs images head on over to their Flickr page.

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Pastel Angels  (Mint) @ Sanarae L$100

Emma is posed by...
Pose + Prop: :LW: Poses - A new friend - female default version L$99




No comments:

Post a Comment