Sunday, 10 January 2016

Waiting


Hullo, my waiting readers.

Today I am featuring items from Cae, Salt & Pepper and !bang @ ROMP. Plus free hair from Alice Project. Also, I'm announcing the first group cover for 2016 for my Flickr group, Sounds of Secondlife.

From ROMP I'm featuring a number of amazing designers. Cae have created a stunning collar. You get a scripted and unscripted version plus a color change HUD. The gorgeous harness from Salt & Pepper comes in standard sizes (XXS - L) as well as fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink Physique and Hourglass. You get a color HUD to change the leather, lace and metals. The pose I'm using is from the 'Tease' set made by !bang.

The hair by Alice Project is free on the marketplace. It comes with a HUD with a selection of colors from their range.

Lastly, it is time to announce the group cover for my Flickr group, Sounds of Secondlife. This group is about sharing music and amazing images. Anyone is welcome to join and submit Secondlife music related pictures. All you need to do is name your image after a song or link a song in the description. The first cover for 2016 goes to one of my favorite artists, Elizabeth and her image Present. Elizabeth has an amazing eye for the creative and colors. Her work is gorgeous, provocative, stylish and she shares some super fantastic songs. Do yourself a favor and check out all the artists and the music that inspired them in today's countdown.

I captured the image at Elysion. I hope you enjoy today's look and tunes. ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: Alice Project - Summertime Sadness - Mini Medley L$0/Free
Collar: Cae :: Devotion :: Collar @ ROMP L$395
Harness: S&P Harness Grace @ ROMP  L$599

Emma is posed by...
Pose: !bang - tease @ ROMP L$400

Top 10 Tunes
10. Cigarettes After Sex - Dreaming Of You
9. INXS - Need You Tonight
8. Maître Gims - Est-ce que tu m'aimes ?
7. Redlight King - Bullet In My Hand
6. New Order - Crystal
5. Yoko Ono : "Looking Over from My Hotel Window"
4. Sister Act- I Will Follow Him
3. Coldplay - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. Eagles - Funky New Year
1. Alice Boman - Waiting

Top 10 Artist & Image
10. Luane Meo - Dreaming of you
9. Lake Tower{come over here...}
8. Jαґłα ℭ@℘@łїηї $℘εя♭℮яEst-ce que tu m'aimes ?
7. Zedekiah Wentz - Bullet in my hand
6. Maxine Caulfield. - Keep it coming
5. Davey SpinottiLooking Over from My Hotel Window
4. Vick Resident - I will follow him
3. Fabs Burt - Can you feel the light?
2. Charlie Namiboo[cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right ... ♪♫]
1. Elizabeth - Present



No comments:

Post a Comment