Saturday, 2 January 2016

Mama Knows


Hullo, my knowing readers.

Happy New Year. ^^ Now we're all safely in 2016 I hope everyone has a magical year. Whatever it is you set out to achieve, I hope you're successful, happy and surrounded by good friends and family.

This year I'll be bringing you more delightful goodies from my lovely sponsors including furniture from unKindness and Clustered. Fashion from Milk Tea, Indecent Exposure and Pink Sugah. Mesh heads from GA.EG, poses from Luanes World and of course, my favorite adult event on the grid, ROMP. I'll also be giving you huge helpings of music related posts and adult entertainment posts. Stay tuned for more info about working with me in 2016.

Today I'm featuring lingerie from Milk tea and pose with prop from my new sponsor, Luanes World.

From Milk Tea I'm wearing my new favorite lingerie, the blue set from the Juliette range. You can pick up this stunning set in the Milk Tea main store. It's available in 8 colors and you receive system layers, Omega, Slink and Maitreya appliers. There is also a demo available.

This is our first look at Luanes World. I am using the 'Listen Carefully' pose which consists of the laying down pose and the three puppies. There is a flat foot, high foot and male version. Store owner, Luane Meo, creates amazing, sensual, fun, stylish single and couples poses, some including props. You can also have custom poses made. They are perfect for bloggers and photographers.

:LW: & :Q: Poses on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/groups/2838654@N23/

I captured the image at Elysion. I hope you enjoy the first look of 2016. ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Lingerie: Milk Tea: Juliette (Blue) L$200

Pose...
Pose with puppy prop: :LW: Poses - Listen carefully L$99

No comments:

Post a Comment