Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Heroes


Hullo, my heroic readers.

Today I'm featuring items from Milk Tea @ Oh My Gacha and The Black Dot Project, the new mesh head from GA.EG and pose by Luanes World. Plus furniture from unKindness @ The Seasons Story, hive @ ROMP and Clustered @ Oh My Gacha.

The new head from GA.EG, Adriana, was released this week. I'll be doing a blog post all about it in the upcoming days. For now, this is just a quick preview. If you want to take a closer look at the head for yourself, head on down to the store in world and pick up a demo. Join the group for discounts on their products. Also, check out the GA.EG website for more information.

From Milk Tea I am wearing stockings available at The Black Dot Project until February 4. They only come in an Omega applier. Milk Tea are also at the current round of Oh My Gacha. The lingerie comes in black for the commons and white for the rares. The set is perfectly gorgeous. While you're at Oh My Gacha, stop by the Clustered machine and try your luck at some stylish, cozy furniture or play for the rare skybox.

From unKindness I am pictured with items created for The Seasons Story. The signs and cabinet can all be purchased separately. There are four different colored cabinets to choose from.

The gorgeous bed is from hive @ ROMP. It has solo, cuddles and adult animations. The blanket on the bed is color changeable.

I am posed by the amazing pose store, Luanes World. This sensual pose comes with a mirrored version and you get an animation and poseball for each.

I hope you enjoy today's look. =)

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Head: [GA.EG] Adriana Mesh Head L$2,500
Bra + Panties: Milk Tea: Nanette White/Blue @ Oh My Gacha L$50 per play
Stockings: Milk Tea: Aimee White Pack (Omega) @ The Black Dot Project L$99

Emma is posed by...
Solo Pose: :LW: Poses - Beyond the Imperfection L$69

Emma is pictured with...
Lovebirds Art: uK- Board Art Lovebirds @ The Seasons Story L$100
Crate: Clustered. Whats Left Collection. Pallet Box @ Oh My Gacha L$70 per play
Pillow: Clustered. Whats Left Collection. Pillows & Frame @ Oh My Gacha L$70 per play
Lamp: Clustered. Whats Left Collection.  Lamp @ Oh My Gacha L$70 per play
Brave Art: uK- Board Art Be Brave @ The Seasons Story L$125
Believe Art: uK- Board Art Believe @ The Seasons Story L$100
Bed: hive // good night bed @ ROMP L$675
Cup & Books: Clustered. Whats Left Collection. Coffee Cup & Book @ Oh My Gacha L$70 per play
Cabinet: uK- Shabby Cabinet White @ The Seasons Story L$200
Hanging Top: Clustered. Whats Left Collection. Hanged Shirt @ Oh My Gacha L$70 per play
Skybox: Clustered. Whats Left Collection. Skybox - RARE @ Oh My Gacha L$70 per play


No comments:

Post a Comment