Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Don't Speak


Hullo, my silent readers.

Today I am featuring Cureless @ ROMP and another fantastic pose from Luanes World.

We are taking our first look at ROMP: Elegant Kink for 2016! Woo. ^^ This is my favorite event on the grid. You will find fashion, accessories, furniture, poses and who knows what other sort of goodies. They will be well crafted and the perfect addition to your adult fun and games. The first goody I have found is this amazing flower bouquet gag by Cureless. What says love more than flowers with your gag? *giggles* The ROMP event runs from January 8 - 22, 2016.

From Luanes World, I am using the solo pose 'I miss you most of all...'. This picture shows that you can get more out of a pose than just a full body shot. Sometimes you can create the most majestic and beautiful close ups too. Check out all the poses in store. They are perfect for bloggers and photographers.

I hope you enjoy today's naughty look! ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Gag: CURELESS [+] Silent Bouquet @ ROMP Coming January 8 - 22, 2016

Pose...
Female Solo: :LW: Poses - I miss you most of all.. L$69

No comments:

Post a Comment