Thursday, 14 January 2016

Black Sheep


Hullo, my naughty readers.

Today I'm featuring OA[CON] and Dictatorshop @ ROMP.

The ROMP event runs until the 22nd of January. This is an adult event filled with some of the best designers on the grid. It's the perfect place to pick up something stylish, sexy and sensual for your adult fun and games.

Today I am wearing the sluts harness and belt from OA[CON] It comes with a color HUD with 8 leather and 3 metal colors. It's RLV, has full owner control system with owner, trusted and blacklist options. It also has toy control options. I am posed on the naughty chair from Dictatorshop. There are solo sits, naughty, oral, tied-up sex and sex animations.

I hope you enjoy today's ROMP quickie.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Harness & Belt: OA[CON] Sluts Harness & Belt @ ROMP L$760

Emma is posed with...
Chair: The Naughty Chair 1.0 by Dictatorshop [C/M/NT] @ ROMP L$699


No comments:

Post a Comment