Sunday, 20 December 2015

Get Free


Hullo, my free readers.

Today I am featuring my Top 10 New Rock Tunes. These songs can be found on albums released in November - December. There is an awesome mix of hard, heavy rock and melodic rock from some amazing artists. Turn your stereo up loud and enjoy. ^^

I'm pictured with my gorgeous friend, Mako. I swear one day I'm going to put her in a box and keep her under the bed, just so I can play with her whenever I like. ^^ We may not get to spend lots of time together but I know she's always there for me, ready to make me smile. You're the best, Mako. <3333

I hope you enjoy the tunes and the boobies!

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 New Rock Tunes
10. Lacrimosa - Kaleidoskop
9. Steak Number Eight - Gravity Giants
8. Ice Nine Kills - The Plot Sickens
7. Kid Cudi - Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven
6. Danzig - Rough Boy
5. Foo Fighters - Saint Cecilia
4. Kurt Cobain - Sappy
3. Skindred - Volume
2. The Neighbourhood - Wiped Out!
1. Newton Faulkner - Get Free


No comments:

Post a Comment