Sunday, 1 November 2015

Tell Your Friends



Hullo, my friendly readers.

It's time for the announcement of the Sounds of Secondlife group cover for November. Also featuring cool stuff from Clustered. @ Sad November.

This month we are graced with a stunning image from Akool titled Give me fire.... He has an amazing avatar, superb taste and styling and creates images that are stunning beyond words. Make sure you check out his high quality work. ^^ Also check out the other artists in today's countdown. All their images are inspired by amazing tunes and we want to share those with you. =)

The items in the picture are from  Clustered. @ Sad November. I wasn't able to get into the event to give you more info but as I have seen the items close up I can tell you they're stylish, low land impact and something every one needs. Good luck getting into the event. ^^

Don't miss your chance to catch me at the Trashy Whore Trailer Park Halloween Party. Today 5 pm - 7 pm SLT. There will be lots of fun stuff, sexy stuff and stuff to be won! Get stuffed with me. *giggles n winks*

I hope you enjoy today's look. ^^

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Tunes
10. Digital Daggers - The Devil Within
9. Seal - Crazy
8. Röyksopp & Robyn - Do It Again
7. Burzum - Blóðstokkinn (Soaked in Blood)
6. Rachel Platten - Fight Song
5. Bob Marley and The Wailers - Don't Rock My Boat
4. Cheap Trick - The Flame
3. Ben Howard - Am I in your light
2. Lacuna Coil - Dark Adrenaline
1. The Weeknd - Tell Your Friends

Top 10 Artists & Images
10.  Goldie Blindside♫The Devil WIthin-Digital Daggers
9.  Erika Xaron - 371 Crazy sometimes
8.  Amy Beebe - Do It Again
7.  * Nathaniel Jehangir * - Blóðstokkinn
6.  Joel/Wicked Game Style{ Fight Song }
5.  June Fallon204 please don't rock my boat
4.  Ayla Barzane - The Flame
3.  Syn Beresford - Am I In Your Light
2.  iris deverauxSoυl Iɴмαтe
1. Akool - Give me fire...

Emma is pictured with...
Clustered. Westbrook Collection. @ Sad November

Desk: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. desk
Book: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. Pens & A Notebook
Spray Cans: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. spray cans
Chair: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. Chair
Shoe Box: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. The shoe box
House: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. gloomy house
Plant: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. La plante Morte
Rug: Clustered. Westbrook Collection.  cosey rug
Heater: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. Cosey heater
Deer: Clustered. Westbrook Collection. deer


No comments:

Post a Comment