Thursday, 1 October 2015

White Wedding


Hullo, my Halloween-ready readers.

Today I'm featuring freebies from Besom, Repulse and FLG Store.

The amazing Halloween outfit I'm wearing is the new group gift at FLG Store. To get yours you need to visit the store in world, join the group, then collect your outfit. It comes with the dress, knife for your head and blood drip necklace.

I'm also featuring sexy hair from Besom. This style was free from one of the Lucky Letter boards at the store. There are two lucky letter boards that change letters every 3 minutes. There is no guarantee that your letter will come up but it only took me three visits to the store before I was lucky to score this style. There is also a midnight madness board and two group gifts available. They sure do spoil us at Besom!!

To complete my look I grabbed the free bloody tears from REPULSE on the marketplace.

I captured the image at Ironwood Hills. It's a perfect place for all your Halloween inspired snaps. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: *Besom~Hush L$0/Free [Lucky Chair Item]
Tears: REPULSE - Bloody Tears III Face Tattoo L$0/Free
Dress: ::FLG Killer Bride Dress Mesh - OUTFIT:: L$0/Free

No comments:

Post a Comment