Thursday, 15 October 2015

Life Like This


Hullo, my living readers.

Today I'm featuring items from [LJ] @ ROMP, GA.EG, FLG Store and Cremosas.

Today is our last look at ROMP because it ends tomorrow! Noooooooooooooooooooo. *pouts* Before you go into ROMP shock, I have a great idea to get you through until the next round in January 2016. Get down to this round and buy one of everything. By the time you finish enjoying all your products ROMP will be back to fill our lives with adult goodies again. Today I'm wearing earrings and necklace from [LJ]. This beautiful set has lots of color change options.

I'm wearing the new mesh head from GA.EG and showcasing a couple of the addons, the eyeliner and solar lipstick. You can pick up the head and eyeliner in their main store. Join the group for a discount on products sold in store. The solar lipstick is currently available at The Chapter Four.

From FLG Store I'm wearing their awesome aviator mesh glasses. This is a unisex item so the boys don't need to miss out. There are lots of different color options and texture options for the glass.

Finally, I'm wearing a sassy top from Cremosas. This mesh shirt comes with a HUD with 14 models.

Before I leave you today, I am also adding my Top 10 New Rock Tunes. These songs are on albums that have been released in late September and early October. I'll be caught up soon, I promise. It's been too long since I've shared music with you, so ennnnnnjoy! ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Head: [GA.EG] Kirsten Mesh Head L$2,500
Eyeliner add on: [GA.EG] Mesh Heads Addon - EL01 iLiner Eyeliners L$380
Lipstick add on:[GA.EG] Mesh Heads Addon - LP01 Solar Lipsticks L$140 @ The Chapter Four
Sunglasses: ::FLG Aviator Glasses Mesh Unisex - HUD 18 colors:: L$149
Earrings & Necklace: [LJ] Caught by the Spider Collar & Earrings L$200 @ ROMP
Top: .:: Cremosas Store ::.  Shirt  Mesh Alexia + HUD 14 Models :: L$99

Top 10 New Rock Tunes
10. Shinedown - State Of My Head
9. Bryan Adams - Don't Even Try
8. Clutch - X-Ray Visions
7. Cold Chisel - Lost
6. Collective Soul - This
5. SEVENDUST - Not Today
4. Trivium - Silence In The Snow
3. City and Colour - Lover Come Back
2. EODM (Eagles of Death Metal) - Complexity
1. Kurt Vile - Life Like This
 

No comments:

Post a Comment