Friday, 23 October 2015

I'm In Here


Hullo, my helpful readers.

Today I'm featuring items from unKindness @ Gen-Neutral, MK Hair Studio, FLG Store and a freebie from Amerie @ The Seasons Story.

The Grease Monkey Seat and Chipped Boss Seat featured in the image are from unKindness @ Gen-Neutral. The event runs from October 12 - 26. The set comes with both chairs, 1 land impact each, with 21 sits.

From MK Hair Studio I'm featuring their Maria mesh hair with laurel wreath. The hair comes in two sizes and with a 47 color HUD. The mesh wreath, which can be resized, comes with a 10 color HUD.

The cute mesh panties are from FLG Store. They come in 5 standard sizes and with a 30 model HUD.

The floor lamps are a freebie from Amerie @ The Seasons Story – Autumn.

Before I sign off for today I just wanted to give a quick RL update. I try not to bring too much of my RL into SL but the next few months are going to be difficult and will probably limit the time I can spend in SL. I will continue to blog the best I can and be around as much as possible. Make sure to follow me on Facebook for regular updates.

A few months ago I found out that my dad has an aggressive terminal cancer. He was given 9 - 12 months with chemotherapy. So far his fight has been quite good but we have decided that the time has come for me to return home to care for him. Over the next few weeks I'll be packing up my current house and moving my things into storage, then making the big move interstate.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers during this time. If anyone is interested in donating some money to help during this time, please contact me in world or make a payment via Paypal to emmadeelight@gmail.com. 10% of any donations I receive will be donated to cancer research. I'd just like to thank everyone for your continued support and well wishes and.... I hope you enjoy today's look. ^^

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: MK Hair Maria (Rigged Mesh) HUD 47  Laurel Wreath HUD 10 Colors L$199
Panties: ::FLG  Animated Mesh Panties  Helena +  HUD 30 Models  :: L$149

Emma is posed with...
Chairs: uk - GN- Chipped Boss & Grease Monkey Seats L$225 @ Gen-Neutral
Floor Lamp: AMERIE - Bottle Lamp Floor L$0/Free @ The Seasons Story – Autumn



No comments:

Post a Comment