Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Forever Fades Away


Hullo, my forever readers.

Today I'm featuring items from Valentina E + Libertine @ ROMP, GA.EG and a freebie from Besom.

The stunning mesh head I'm wearing is coming soon to GA.EG. One thing I've noticed with mesh heads is that hair and make up choices can make a face look incredibly different. So over the next few weeks I'll be featuring the head more frequently so you can see some of the options that will be available. Today I have used the following add ons: Glamour Alpha Lashes, Classic Eye shadows and Hypergloss Lipsticks. With the addons, you can change the transparency, glow, glossiness, environment, add color and have brightness on or off.

From the ROMP event I'm featuring two amazing designers. Valentina E have created a sassy gold digger dress. It comes in standards sizes, Fitmesh and for Slink. I use a Maitreya body but felt the best fit I could get was from the Slink version. There are four colors available and two versions. One is plain color, the other with naughty graffiti writing on them. A demo is available at the event.

I am pictured on the couch by Libertine. This stunning lounge set comes with everything you see pictured in the white background shots above.  You receive couch, armchair, candles, tables, texture change rug and it all comes in a handy rezzer. The adult and mature versions are both included. It's a stunning set! The items are set up at ROMP so you can try before you buy.The items aren't available separately.

Lastly, Besom have changed the gifts in their MM board and lucky letter boards. Three new styles are now available. I'm wearing the India hair from the lucky letter board. When I stopped by the store it was overflowing with people and only took me about 9 minutes for my letter to come up. YAY! ^^

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: *Besom Hair~ India ALL L$0/Free
Head: [GA.EG] Kirsten Mesh Head BETA V0.8.7 COMING SOON
Dress: V.e. Gold Digger Dress SLINKFIT Pure Black L$285 per color @ ROMP

Emma is pictured with...
Couch: Libertine Viscount Couch from the Viscount Lounge Set L$2,900 full set @ ROMP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment