Friday, 18 September 2015

Waking Up Tired


Hullo, my sleepy readers.

Today I'm featuring furniture from unKindness @ GEN Neutral and freebies from 22769.

The bed we are posed on is from unKindness for the GEN Neutral event. The event opened on the 12th. Check out the GEN Neutral website here. The Self Service bed has poses for singles, couples cuddles, sleep and masturbation. Only an adult version is available.

The sink counter and tree bookshelf are group gifts from 22769. The group is free to join and there are a handful of other treats available.

Thank you to my yummy, Darian, for posing with me today. I hope you enjoy today's goodies.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is pictured with...
Bed: uk -GEN Neutral - Self Service Bed [Adult ONLY] L$350 @ GEN Neutral
Bookcase: 22769 ~ casual couture Group gift January 2013 "Tree Book Shelf L$0/Free
Sink: 22769 ~ casual couture Group gift September L$0/Free

No comments:

Post a Comment