Monday, 7 September 2015

My Dead Drunk Friends


Hullo, my super-group readers.

Today I'm featuring a whole lotta new rock tunes. They have all been featured on albums released during the last three weeks. Awesome sounds of classic rock, hard rock, metal and a supergroup!

The Hollywood Vampires are a supergroup formed in 2015 by Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and Joe Perry. They will be doing their debut performance on September 16 at the Roxy Theater in LA. The original Hollywood Vampires were a collection of male rockers in the 1970s. The hazing to get into the club was to out drink the other members....or so the wiki-legend goes. =D More info on the Hollywood Vampires here.

Today's photo was one of three shots I took for Erotica Unbound. I hope you enjoy the nudity and the tunes.

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 New Rock Tunes
10. Bring Me The Horizon - Happy Song
9. The Wonder Years - I Don't Like Who I Was Then
8. Public Image Ltd - Double Trouble
7. FOALS - What Went Down
6. Five Finger Death Punch - Wrong Side Of Heaven
5. Destroyer - Dream Lover
4. The Gazette - Bizarre
3. The Sword - Mist & Shadows
2. Pop Evil - In Disarray
1. Hollywood Vampires - My Dead Drunk Friends



No comments:

Post a Comment