Thursday, 24 September 2015

Hell on High Heels


Hullo, my high heel wearing readers.

Today I'm featuring fantastic items from FineRain Creations @ Crazy Back to School and Indecent Exposure.

This will probably be our last look at the Crazy Back to School event as it wraps on the 29th of September and my blogging pile is not getting any smaller. ^^ If you haven't had a chance to visit this event yet, make sure you get down there and find all the stylish discounted items available. The shirt I'm wearing is one of the items available from FineRain Creations and it has to be one of my fave mesh shirts ever. It looks super cute with or without pants. It also comes in 6 colors.

From Indecent Exposure I'm showcasing their sassy new shoes. These heels, made for slink high feet, come in three different colors. You'll find them at the new Indecent Exposure location. While you're there you can also grab the group gift, a gift card!

I captured the image at Elysion. I hope you enjoy today's cheeky look. =)

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Shirt: :: FineRain creations.::Ari Shirt Black L$149 @ Crazy Back to School
Shoes: Indecent Exposure - SkullDuggery - Tangled Edition L$125

No comments:

Post a Comment