Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Every You, Every Me


Hullo, my charmed readers.

This has got to be one of my favorite days of the month. It's time for the announcement of the October, Sounds of Secondlife, group cover.

This month we will be graced by an amazing image from Alex Winterstahl. She is only new to the group and she doesn't have that many pics on her stream but her work is among some of the best I have seen. The image Every You, Every Me will be the group cover for October. Make sure you check out Alex's adorable, sexy, creative and gorgeous work. Please take the time to check out all the artists in today's countdown. It's a sublime collection of images. ^^

I captured today's image at  Elysion with help from my lovely wife, Darian. I hope you enjoy the sights, sounds and nudity of the Sounds of Secondlife group cover announcement.

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Tunes
10. The Chemical Brothers - We Are The Night
9. Michael Bublé - Home
8. Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
7. Daughter - Landfill
6. Travis - Driftwood
5. Kyla La Grange - The Knife
4. Christina Aguilera - Fighter
3. Alt J - Something Good
2. John Mayer - XO
1. Placebo - Every You, Every Me
   

Top 10 Artists & Images
10. Yeiyaiel Resident - We are the night
9.  Bella 💋 - way home...
8.  ♥ Kait ♥ - Always On My Mind
7. Elizabeth - Landfill
6. Ayla Barzane - Driftwood
5. Syn BeresfordAnd Your Body Lay Heavy On Our Bed
4. Katey - Fighter. ♥︎
3. Elsa Mars - Oh something good tonight will make me forget about you for now..
2. Lizz Avon - Before they turn the lights out
1. Alex Winterstahl - Every You, Every Me
   

No comments:

Post a Comment