Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Destination Anywhere


Hullo, my traveling readers.

Today I am featuring MK Hair Studio and my wonderful new sponsor, Pink Sugah. I have been a fan of the Pink Sugah brand since I first stepped foot in world. Not only is this an amazing brand but the customer service is phenomenal.

From MK Hair Store I'm wearing the Chelsea rigged mesh hair. It comes with a color HUD with 47 colors. It's really good value and you're bound to find a color that suits you.

From Pink Sugah I'm wearing this gorgeous Bella dress. Although the dress isn't a new release, it has been updated with Omega appliers and you can grab it for less than half the original price, for two weeks only starting on August 28, 2015. You can find the item in the market area (in the middle) of the Cleavage sim. All items found in the market area are priced under L$100.


Pink Sugah on the Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/60658

I captured today's image at Retroville. This amazing vintage sim has so many goodies and places to play you could be stuck there for days. While you're stuck there you can check out one of their awesome parties or take a peek in the Pink Sugah store! Woo! I hope you enjoy today's look. =)

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: ::MK:: Hair Chelsea (Rigged Mesh ) + HUD 47 Colors  :: L$199
Dress: .::Pink Sugah::. Bella - Dotty Red L$49 @ Cleavage


No comments:

Post a Comment