Friday, 25 September 2015

Cough Syrup


Hullo, my restored readers.

Today I'm featuring a sexy lil dress from FLG Store and L$1 hair from Beusy.

The Karem dress in pin up color from FLG Store comes with 5 classic sizes, 5 fitmesh sizes, a Maitreya, Belleza and Slink version. Plus a 12 model color HUD.

The Sosconed hair from Beusy is only L$1 on the marketplace and comes with a number of color HUDS and three hair bases which can be color tinted. The hair can also be moved and resized so it will work on any sized avi.

I saw this spot at Elysion the other day when I went to capture my 'Hell on High Heels' image. I think it was the perfect place to showcase today's look. I hope you enjoy. =)

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: Beusy: Sosconed Hair Gift L$1
Dress: ::FLG Karem Dress Mesh - Pin Up + 12 Colors:: L$75

2 comments:

  1. Will the cough syrup make it all better, Emmy? You look so adorable in this post hunny! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Burly. ^^ I find this to be a really encouraging song. I'm sure one more drop of cough syrup will fix things right up!!

      Delete