Saturday, 26 September 2015

C'mon Let Me Ride


Hullo, my trailer park lovin' readers.

Today I'm featuring items from Indecent Exposure and Cremosas.

From Indecent Exposure I'm wearing their super cute new halter top. It comes in 5 different colors and you get get the mesh top in 5 sizes.

The sassy mesh skirt I'm wearing from  Cremosas comes with a color HUD with 20 textures.

I captured today's image at the Trashy Whore Trailer Park. If you want to visit the wrong side of the tracks, this is the place for you. They've been making some amazing changes over the last few months and they are celebrating it Sunday, 27 September, 6 pm - 10 pm SLT.

If you ever wanted to know how they party at the trailer park, I can assure you, this is the event for you. ^^ There is an incredibly fun line up including me! *gasps* I am making my return to DJ'ing at the event! You can catch me from 8 pm - 10 pm. This is an adults only event!

TWTP Homecoming Line up (Taken from in-world notice)

6 - 8 pm DJ Andi -- Biker Bar
    One of the ROCKINest DJs in SL spinning retro/oldies and all your requests

    6-7 pm : Beer Pong Contest, at the Biker hosted by Sheriff Zutina
   
    7-8 pm : TWTP Trivia  Contest at the  Biker Bar hosted by DJ Andi
   
8 - 10 pm DJ Deelight -- Biker Bar
    Our very own Emma Deelight mixin' it up, plus your requests
   
    8 - 9 pm : Wet T-Shirt Contest up against the wall by the biker  bar hosted by Stephanie
   
    9 - 10 pm : Final voting and Homecoming King and Queen selection hosted by Mama

I hope you enjoy today's look. ^^ Signing off from the trailer park.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Top:  Indecent Exposure - Bali Halters $L100
Skirt: .:: Cremosas Store ::.  Skirt Avril -  HUD 20 Models :: $L99

No comments:

Post a Comment