Monday, 14 September 2015

Cat and Mouse


Hullo, my cat and mouse readers.

Today I'm featuring items from MK Hair Studio, Della Personi and unKindness.

From MK Hair Studio I'm featuring two items. The first is Lea hair. This cute fitmesh hair comes with a color HUD with 47 colors. A demo is available on the marketplace. Also, the super adorable Tiara Mesh Bow. The tiara comes with a HUD with 12 models. You can change the color of the tiara, ears and bow.

From Della Personi I'm wearing their stunning new Jay dress. The dress comes in system layers an omega HUD and has a skirt panel with color change HUD. I had to use the dress applier twice to get the dress to apply to the top and bottom half of my Maitreya body.

From unKindness I am pictured with their decorative item made for The Autumn Effect Hunt run by Depraved Nations. The hunt starts on the 15th and 75 designers are taking part, each offering a free gift! For more info check out their website here.

I captured the image in the forest at Deelights Resort. We won't be at the same location for much longer so make sure you stop by and take a peek at my decorating before it's gone!!

I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing:
Hair: ::MK ::Hair Princess Lea ( FITMESH ) HUD 47 Colors :: L$199
Headband: ::MK :: Tiara Mesh Bow MinnyeGirl + HUD 12 Models :: L$159
Dress: Della Personi - Jay Dress L$150

Emma is pictured with:
Decoration: uk - The Autumn Effect Hunt - Spookers Brigade L$0/Free

 

No comments:

Post a Comment