Tuesday, 29 September 2015

After Dark


Hullo, my slightly naughty readers.

Today I'm featuring items from Pink Sugah @ Going Bust and Cae @ ROMP.

The Going Bust event started on the 28th of September and will be running for two weeks. All items found at the event are under L$100. I am featuring the Bombshell dress from Pink Sugah. The dress has now been updated with omega appliers. It's available in 10 colors and you receive system layers, TMP, Slink, Omega and Tango appliers.

We are also taking our fist look at the upcoming ROMP event. *squeals with excitement* The last ROMP event was held back in July and there were many high quality kinky items available to tease, please and add a lil extra sparkle to your adult adventures. I'm sure the upcoming round will be the same. Do not miss it! I'm showcasing a stunning collar from, Cae. It comes in two versions, scripted and unscripted and you get a color HUD with four metal options. Stay tuned for the landmark!

I captured the image at *Everwinter* Post Apocalyptic Theme Park. I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Collar: Cae :: Infinite :: Collar COMING SOON @ ROMP
Dress: .::Pink Sugah::. Bombshell - Black Anchors - Going Bust Edition L$49 @ Going Bust




No comments:

Post a Comment