Hullo, my rock-ready readers.
Sooooo much good stuff in today's post it's almost criminal! I'm featuring designs from Indecent Exposure and Della Personi. Plus, my Top 10 Mash-up Songs.
From Indecent Exposure I'm wearing a super cute mesh dress. It's available in 8 different colors, all pictured above. From Della Personi these suuuuuper cheeky pants. They are crotchless so make sure you're wearing panties when you go out. *winks* It comes in system layers, Maitreya and Belleza appliers and you get four stylish colors.
Not sure what I can say about the tunes in today's countdown. On their own, these songs have made an impact on the music scene, together they are a force to be reckoned with. Check out the amazing, creative and tuneful mash-ups, all featuring rock!!
I captured the image at Ironwood Hills. It's a creepy place with lots of hidden gems, just like this set up in one of the hotel rooms. I hope you enjoy the sights and sounds of a mashed-up Saturday.
Emma is wearing...
Dress: Indecent Exposure - Affinity Dress - Black L$150
Pants: Della Personi - Elise Pants L$150
Top 10 Mash-ups
10. Marina & The Diamonds vs Panic! at the Disco - Radioactive Sins
9. Beastie Boys vs Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Check
8. Pink Floyd vs Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive in the Wall
7. Blondie vs The Doors - Rapture Riders
6. Led Zeppelin vs Black Sabbath - Whole Lotta Sabbath
5. Daft Punk vs Eminem - Robot Rock Without Me
4. Queen vs RATM vs Prodigy vs Skrillex - We Will Kill the Breath of Bangarang
3. White Stripes vs Nirvana - 7 Nation Teen Spirit
2. Beatles & Nine Inch Nails - Come Closer Together
1. Queen vs AC/DC featuring. Robert Plant & Friends - Rock in Black