Sunday, 30 August 2015

On the Wings of Love


Hullo, my loving readers.

It's that time of the month again where I announce the group cover for Sounds of Secondlife.

Our group cover for September, goes to the ultra talented  Taleah Mcmahon and her picture 'On the Wings of Love'. Not only is Taleah an amazing photographer, she's an avid blogger. With her photography, she creates the most heartfelt, beautiful, classic and inspiring images. Taleah is simply perfect. Please take a peek at her work, follow, comment, fave and support. She deserves it.

For my image today, what is better than one Deelight? Two Deelights! My yummy wife Darian joined me for this sexy pose. I hope you enjoy a whole lotta Deelight'd nakedness, some great tunes and some outstanding Secondlife artists.

Emma
-xx-

Top 10 Tunes
10. Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
9. Robyn - Indestructible
8. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
7. Madness - Our House
6. Richard Clapton - Girls on the Avenue
5. James Bay - Let It Go
4. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
3. Stevie Wonder  - Ribbon In The Sky
2. Julia Holter - Sea Calls Me Home
1. Jeffrey Osborne - On The Wings Of Love

Top 10 Artist & Images
10. itsjustkt71 - Behind the Mask
9. Annie Inspired - I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible #301
8. Jαґłα ℭ@℘@łїηї $℘εя♭℮я - Stay With Me
7. Lyrical Ember - Our House
6. Magivor - Girls On the Avenue
5. Jewell Wirefly - Let It Go
4. Pih Amat - If only you saw what I can see
3. manis lane// ribbon in the sky //
2. Amy Beebe - Sea Calls Me Home
1. Taleah Mcmahon - On the Wings of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment