Friday, 21 August 2015

Flagpole Sitta



Hullo, my well readers.

Today I'm featuring a complete outfit made by Della Personi exclusively for the Boutiques Village Fair. The event opened on the 21st so you don't have to wait to go and pick up this adorable look. You get top, shorts and shoes for slink high feet. Lots of color combinations too.

I'm also wearing hair from MK Hair Store. This lovely rigged mesh style comes with a HUD with 47 colors.

I captured today's image at my own lil slice of heaven, Deelights Resort. There's lots of places for all you photographers to frolic and I'm always changing things to keep it interesting. ^^ I hope you enjoy today's look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: ::MK:: HAIR Taina ( Fitmesh) + HUD 47 Colors :: L$199
Outfit:  Della Personi - Liah Set Exclusive (BVF) L$199 @ Boutiques Village Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment