Thursday, 16 July 2015

Wild Honey











Hullo, my honey-dipped readers.

If you haven't been to  ROMP yet, you only have until the end of Friday to check it out. Today I'm featuring the bedroom set from Jian @ ROMP.

This is my new favorite bedroom set. The bed features 160 quality animations including sleep, cuddle, XXX and 3sum. There are 16 textures for the bed frame, pillows, sheets and blanket. The bed is available in PG & Adult. Plus the bed is only 9 prims and all the items have high detail materials enabled. Also, the dresser has 8 delicious animations and can be color matched with the bed. I have featured poses from the dresser and the bed.

Special thanks to the delicious, Talisker Braveheart, for your help with my shoot today. I have been an admirer of his work for as long as I can remember. Talisker's unique look is drop-dead sexy and he creates thoughtful, humorous and just plain delicious images. If you haven't checked out his work, do yourself a favor! ^^ It was such an honor to finally meet and work with Mr Braveheart. Hopefully he'll humor me again sometime!

Talisker Braveheart on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/108947813@N05/

I hope you enjoy our final look at the ROMP Summer Fair. ROMP may be almost finished for July but I'm sure it will be back to rock your world in September. Stay tuned for more.


 
Emma
-xx-


Pictured with...
Set: Jian Saxton Bedroom Complete Collection: L$ 1,350 @ ROMP

Dresser Only: Saxton Dresser $300 @ ROMP
Bed Only: Saxton Bed PG & Adult L$1,000 @ ROMP

Available but not pictured...
Night Stand: Saxton Night stands - His or Hers $150 @ ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment