Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Waves



Hullo, my surfing readers.

One sim, two amazing stores. Today I'm featuring FLG Store and Cremosas Store.





Today I have put together the perfect beach look. I've been wanting to do a surfing series of images for some time and felt these outfits would be a great start. I rocked up at the beach wearing an adorable top and skirt from FLG Store. The outfit comes with a color change HUD and you can wear matching colors or mix and match. Once I found the perfect spot for surfing waves, I stripped down to an adorable bikini from Cremosas Fashion Store. There are four color sets available and each set comes with a color HUD. Again, you can color match or mix it up, just like I did.

I captured the image at El Diablo at Scorpion Bay. I hope you enjoy today's sun-soaked, surfing inspired sexiness featuring my delightful new sponsors FLG Store & Cremosas Fashion Store.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Left
Top & Skirt: ::FLG Diamond Outfit Mesh + HUD 10 Colors $L99

Right
Bikini .::Cremosas Store::. BIKINI CUTE 4 with HUD $L99




No comments:

Post a Comment